Thursday 26 August 2010

Bayan-e-Haq Part 11 Ahlebait TV

Bayan-e-Haq as usual was hosted by Allama Hassan Raza Ghaderi. Today he was giving the references of Ahle-sunnat books about the rightness of Mola Ali(A.S) He was also saying that the word Ameer-ul-momineen was only dedicated to Mola Ali A.S. He took also one reference from Nahjulbalagha (The famous book of Mola Ali Sayings) that what happend that you forget the importance of Ahlebait(A.S). Hazrat Fatima was saying according to Rasool SAWW Khilafat is the right of Ahlebait i-e 12 Imam. He was also explain that once upon time Ashus ask question to Mola that you did war with Mawai, Talha and Zubair so why not with Abu Baker and Umer inspite of that they were involved in the death of Hazrat Mohsin A.S. Hazrat Ali replied I followed the sunnah of six prophets. Then molana was giving the references from the books that how Mola Ali followed the prophets of Allah. To get more know always keep in touch with Ahlebait TV and Ahlebait TV blog. Infact I have power at that time but I show my patiently as I did when I slept on the bad of Rasool S.A.W.W during the time of Migration.

No comments:

Post a Comment